Ice cream cone named after Adolf Hitler on sale in India sparks anger in GermanyBreaking News
tags: Hitler, India
Even for the most dedicated of ice cream lovers this sweet treat may prove a little hard to swallow.
Unbelievably a brand of ice cream cone is readily available in India which is named after Hitler.
It’s difficult to fathom what the Nazi leader may have in common with the crunchy snack, but Hitler’s name is splashed across boxes of the tasteless delicacy which is hawked across the country.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?