Microsoft's latest AI experiment is refusing to look at photos of Adolf HitlerBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Microsoft, AI, artificial intelligence
Microsoft is taking no chances with its latest artificial-intelligence (AI) experiment.
After its last AI chatbot turned into a genocide-advocating, misogynistic, holocaust-denying racist, the company's latest project — a bot that tells you what's in photos — refuses to even look at photos of Adolf Hitler.
CaptionBot is the latest in a series of periodic releases from Microsoft's AI division to show off its technical prowess in novel ways.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?