Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Even Hitler didn't use chemical weaponsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Syria, chemical weapons, Sean Spicer
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday erred in claiming that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II.
“You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said during Wednesday’s press briefing.
Hitler is known to have used cyanide gas in mass murders of Jews.
comments powered by Disqus
- When Jim Crow Reigned Amid the Rubble of Nazi Germany
- Why Suburban American Homeowners Were Accused of Being a 'Profit-Making Cartel' in the 1970s
- Animals large and small once covered North America’s prairies – and in some places, they could again
- Library of Congress acquires major archive of African American photographer Shawn Walker
- A farm boy became a fearsome warrior at Iwo Jima. And he did it with a flamethrower.
- Trump and the Christians: Evangelical historian John Fea on decoding the great paradox
- Six historians weigh in on the biggest misconceptions about black history
- Renowned presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin finally takes on George Washington
- Legal Historian Jed Shugerman Says William Barr's Actions Are "Remarkably Not Normal"
- Historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat Quoted in Washington Post Article on Trump's Quest to Rewrite History