Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Even Hitler didn't use chemical weaponsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Syria, chemical weapons, Sean Spicer
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday erred in claiming that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II.
“You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said during Wednesday’s press briefing.
Hitler is known to have used cyanide gas in mass murders of Jews.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75