Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Even Hitler didn't use chemical weaponsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Syria, chemical weapons, Sean Spicer
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday erred in claiming that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II.
“You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said during Wednesday’s press briefing.
Hitler is known to have used cyanide gas in mass murders of Jews.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did we mishear Neil Armstrong’s famous first words on the Moon?
- Why the United States is not a true democracy
- Explaining Putin’s World: A Conversation with Angela Stent
- Why Civil Rights Activists Protested the Moon Landing
- Behind Trump’s ‘go back’ demand: A long history of rejecting ‘different’ Americans
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?
- The Surprising Things Arctic Ice Can Tell Us About Human History
- 'History on a stick’ signs disappearing too fast to keep up