Scraping the bottom of the barrelBreaking News
tags: conspiracy theories, JFK, FBI, CIA, National Archives, Lee Harvey Oswald, JFK assassination
Related Link The JFK Files: HNN's Full Coverage
The last twenty-four hours have been hell for just about everyone trying to make heads or tails out of the lastest document dump on the JFK assassination.
The only real news is that this isn’t the end of it, thanks to the last minute decision to postpone the final release of all documents another six months – at least.
Rex Bradford of the Mary Ferrell Foundation reports that “tens of thousands of documents, possibly as many as 30,000, remain sealed at the National Archives.”
To some, this is the “good stuff.” To others, the good stuff was destroyed long ago.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the US stole thousands of Native American children
- A history of selling out the Kurds, people with 'no friends but the mountains'
- 9 Landmark Supreme Court Cases That Shaped LGBTQ Rights in America
- A newspaper accused the president’s family of profiting from a foreign deal. The president sued.
- Here are the indigenous people Christopher Columbus and his men could not annihilate
- Serhii Plokhii on Ukraine’s Political Frontiers
- ‘Return to the Reich’ Review: Refugee Redux
- Black Perspectives Announces Online Forum Honoring the Life and Work of Dr. Rosalyn Terborg-Penn
- It was the nation’s largest auction of enslaved people. Now, a search for descendants of the ‘weeping time.’
- Historians Jon Meacham, Mark Summers, Keri Leigh Merritt, Michael Ross, Brenda Wineapple, and Benjamin Railton Featured in Article on Andrew Johnson and Impeachment