Stephen Hawking: AI could be 'worst event in the history of our civilization'Breaking News
tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Stephen Hawking
Elon Musk isn't the only high-profile figure concerned about the rise of artificial intelligence.
Scientist Stephen Hawking warned AI could serve as the "worst event in the history of our civilization" unless humanity is prepared for its possible risks.
Hawking made the remarks during the opening night of the Web Summit in Lisbon, Portugal.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?