Video of the Week 2: Michael Beschloss Analyzes Trump's State of the Union AddressRoundup
tags: politics, State of the Union, presidential history, Video of the Week, Trump
How will President Trump's 2019 State of the Union address fit into American history? And can the president’s annual speech change the dynamics on Capitol Hill? Presidential historian Michael Beschloss joins Judy Woodruff to put this moment of political division in context.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Low-Income Students Fare at Elite Colleges
- The accused New Zealand shooter and an all-white Europe that never existed
- Her image had been buried near a Civil War battlefield for 100 years. Then I found her.
- A half-century before the hashtag, artists were on the front lines of #MeToo
- Trump Seeks to Ax Humanities Endowment
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?