We Need A Long-Arc Historical Perspective to Understand White Supremacist Extremist Violence.News at Home
tags: racism, violence, journalism, Gun Violence, White Supremacy, domestic terrorism
Eric V. Tait, Jr., Founder/President EVT Educational Productions, Inc, is a veteran broadcast journalist, documentarian and playwright whose award-winning work has aired on various ABC Network television news platforms, PBS, Stars!Encore, PRI and NPR. This article is drawn from his forthcoming memoir, "My Harlem: How a Child of the Tropics Came to Know and Love One of the Most Iconic Villages on the Planet."
comments powered by Disqus
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance