We Need A Long-Arc Historical Perspective to Understand White Supremacist Extremist Violence.News at Home
tags: racism, violence, journalism, Gun Violence, White Supremacy, domestic terrorism
Eric V. Tait, Jr., Founder/President EVT Educational Productions, Inc, is a veteran broadcast journalist, documentarian and playwright whose award-winning work has aired on various ABC Network television news platforms, PBS, Stars!Encore, PRI and NPR. This article is drawn from his forthcoming memoir, "My Harlem: How a Child of the Tropics Came to Know and Love One of the Most Iconic Villages on the Planet."
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade