We Need A Long-Arc Historical Perspective to Understand White Supremacist Extremist Violence.News at Home
tags: racism, violence, journalism, Gun Violence, White Supremacy, domestic terrorism
Eric V. Tait, Jr., Founder/President EVT Educational Productions, Inc, is a veteran broadcast journalist, documentarian and playwright whose award-winning work has aired on various ABC Network television news platforms, PBS, Stars!Encore, PRI and NPR. This article is drawn from his forthcoming memoir, "My Harlem: How a Child of the Tropics Came to Know and Love One of the Most Iconic Villages on the Planet."
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?