Virtual Conversation on the Future of Democracy: Yuval Levin, May 13Breaking News
tags: democracy, Library of Congress, Lectures
Please join us for the first of the Kluge Center’s virtual series: Conversations on the Future of Democracy.
The event will be at loc.gov/engage on May 13.
Yuval Levin, a distinguished scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, where he is the director of Social, Cultural, and Constitutional Studies, will be interviewed by Kluge Center Director John Haskell. Levin is also the editor-in-chief of National Affairs.
They will be discussing Levin's new book, A Time to Build, which is a fascinating look at the importance of formative institutions in society, their deterioration in recent decades, and practical steps to begin addressing the problem.
comments powered by Disqus
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire