How Hudson Stuck's Ascent of Denali Boosted Recognition of Indigenous AlaskansBooks
tags: Native American history, Alaska, Denali, conservation, missionaries
Patrick Dean is the author of A Window to Heaven: The Daring First Ascent of Denali, America's Wildest Peak. He writes on the outdoors, outdoor athletes, and the environment. He has worked as a teacher, a political media director, and is presently the executive director of a rail-trail nonprofit.
comments powered by Disqus
- Washington History Seminar TODAY: Claudio Saunt's "Unworthy Republic"
- The Bonnie and Richard Reiss Graduate Institute for Constitutional History Seminar Spring 2021 Session (Virtual)
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat