You’ll recognize his name: He’s the Smoot in Smoot-Hawley.
Do We Really Have to Learn All Over Again What the Enlightenment Taught Us About the Downsides of Trade Wars?
by Andrew J. Hamilton
Walling off neighbors has horrible consequences.
- Why Pete Buttigieg may be reviving progressive ideals of the Social Gospel Movement
- Medal of Honor review sought for minority World War I heroes
- Russia isn’t the first country to protest Western control over global telecommunications
- Redactions: The Declassified File
- Abraham Lincoln, Joe Biden and the politics of touch