SOURCE: ABC News
The radical history behind International Women's Day.
Dr. Sarah Bond (@SarahEBond) asked "How did your female mentor make a difference in your career?" Here are some of the responses.
SOURCE: History channel
Wednesday’s women’s strike traces its roots to a socialist protest in 1907, but historians say the event that was said to have inspired the 1907 protest was manufactured.
- Why Pete Buttigieg may be reviving progressive ideals of the Social Gospel Movement
- Medal of Honor review sought for minority World War I heroes
- Russia isn’t the first country to protest Western control over global telecommunications
- Redactions: The Declassified File
- Abraham Lincoln, Joe Biden and the politics of touch