SOURCE: New Yorker
As chairman of the National Aeronautics and Space Council, a White House advisory group, Johnson moved quickly to “dominate Washington space activities."
Why does the exhaustive biographer overlook Lyndon Johnson’s virulent misogyny?
by Jeff Greenfield
The PBS documentary on America’s most futile conflict is missing one explosive document. Every president should absorb its chilling lessons.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?