SOURCE: The Conversation
Long before #MeToo, women in many parts of the world organized successful campaigns against sexual violence
by Alka Kurian
Women in countries such as India, Pakistan and others have long organized successful campaigns against sexual harassment.
SOURCE: Baltimore Sun
by Jonathan Zimmerman
Should we judge him by today's standards?
by Jim Sleeper
If we aren't careful the #MeToo movement could end up like other well-intentioned campaigns.
- Why Gen. Eisenhower Threatened to Quit Just Before D-Day
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?