SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
by William McGurn
What’s the difference between surveillance of Carter Page and Martin Luther King?
David J. Garrow, who exposed abuses by the FBI under Hoover, warns that liberals are blind to today’s civil liberties violations
by David J. Garrow
In an op ed in the Wall Street Journal he argues that the FBI surveillance of Carter Page is comparable to the Bureau’s wiretapping of MLK.
- Law Professor Criticized After Reading Racial Slur In Class
- Chicago 1968: Blood Outside the Arena (Reprinted from 8/28/1968)
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable