SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
by William McGurn
What’s the difference between surveillance of Carter Page and Martin Luther King?
David J. Garrow, who exposed abuses by the FBI under Hoover, warns that liberals are blind to today’s civil liberties violations
by David J. Garrow
In an op ed in the Wall Street Journal he argues that the FBI surveillance of Carter Page is comparable to the Bureau’s wiretapping of MLK.
- Washington History Seminar TODAY: Claudio Saunt's "Unworthy Republic"
- The Bonnie and Richard Reiss Graduate Institute for Constitutional History Seminar Spring 2021 Session (Virtual)
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat