"The world is changing much faster than I anticipated," he says.
The book, “The Making of a Justice: My First 94 Years,” will be published in May, not long after Justice Stevens’s 99th birthday.
by Ronald L. Feinman
But have we seen the last of their kind?
- Abraham Lincoln’s Leap From a Window, and 4 Other Ways Lawmakers Have Fled Votes
- Fact-checking Trump's false US history lesson on debt, tariffs and building highways with 'CASH'
- The Stonewall of the South That History Forgot
- Was Abraham Lincoln an Atheist?
- ‘A kind of creeping oppression’: Anne Frank’s haunting newly published letters to her grandmother
- Kevin Kruse Discuses Revisionist History on the Bulwark Podcast
- Leading historians and academics to launch five-year project to chronicle the UK's history dating back to 1603
- Holocaust historians divided over Warsaw ghetto museum
- The Holocaust Survivor Who Deciphered Nazi Doublespeak
- Peter Selz, Curator and Art Historian Committed to the New, Is Dead at 100