SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Reva Siegel and Stacie Taranto
The most famous suffragists largely weren’t antiabortion and wanted women to have more control over their bodies.
by Jane R. Plitt
We should also acknowledge the role of the suffrage movement in supporting the launch of modern franchising begun by Martha Matilda Harper in 1891.
SOURCE: New York Times
What is forward-moving about reiterating an error in an effort to correct for it?
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?