SOURCE: The Conversation
by Rachel Caufield
While other countries set strict limits on the length of campaigns, American presidential races have become drawn-out, yearslong affairs. It wasn’t always this way.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream