SOURCE: NY Times
Greenland officials have rebuffed President Trump’s plan to buy the island, but the United States has a history of purchasing lands from other countries.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Vann R. Newkirk II
A war waged by deed of title has dispossessed 98 percent of black agricultural landowners in America.
- We Insist: A Century Of Black Music Against State Violence
- The Scars of Being Policed While Black (video)
- Book Reconsideration: “A Confederacy of Dunces” — Still an American Comic Masterpiece?
- Mississippi Governor Signs Law Removing Confederate Design From State Flag
- Trump Doubles Down on 'Heritage' Defense of Confederate Statues
- Living in History: Richard Haass, Margaret MacMillan, and Annette Gordon-Reed
- Beyond ‘White Fragility’: If you Want to Let Freedom Ring, Hammer on Economic Injustice.
- The Best Histories of U.S. Policing, According to Experts
- How Mount Rushmore Became Mount Rushmore
- Princeton University Removes Woodrow Wilson From School Name (Audio)