SOURCE: NY Times
Researchers estimate that women’s stories make up just 0.5 percent of recorded history.
SOURCE: USA Today
USA TODAY is asking readers to share what they know about their family history with our journalists in 2019.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?