by Bruce Chadwick
Despite its drawbacks, Midway is a rip-roaring military saga and a testament to the men who won it.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
November 8, 2019
by Michael E. Ruane
Two sunken Japanese aircraft carriers were found weeks before the movie about the World War II battle opens
Advance intelligence helped the Allies turn the tables on Japan in this crucial World War II naval battle.
- Crowd Rallies to Keep Confederate Memorial in Downtown St. Augustine
- As Divisions Threaten America, The Pressure To Cancel Presidents Is Dangerous
- Trump is Going All In on Divisive Culture Wars. That Might not Work this Time.
- Redskins, Indians and the Long Push to Drop Native American Mascots
- Kansas Newspaper Equates Mask Mandate With Holocaust, Drawing Fire
- The Politics of Race are Shifting, and Politicians are Struggling to Keep Pace
- Trump’s Push to Amplify Racism Unnerves Republicans who have Long Enabled Him
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing