SOURCE: The Conversation
by David Gunderman
Anti-Semitism brought down one of the world's greatest centers for mathematical research.
by Julian Havil
John Napier was a man of his time, but perhaps not of ours.
The 2,300-year-old matrix is the world's oldest decimal multiplication table.
by Slava Gerovitch
Chance encounters in the life of Andrei Kolmogorov.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance