SOURCE: History Extra
Seven leading historians assess whether we are witnessing the dawn of a new era of extremism.
by Richard Drake
It started with a treaty few in the West even remember: The Treaty of Sèvres (1920)
SOURCE: The New Republic
by Michael Kazin
How unpopular opinions move history forward.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade