SOURCE: Yahoo News
“I don’t think reparations for something that happened 150 years ago, for whom none of us currently living is responsible for, is a good idea,” McConnell said.
It is time to get very afraid: Extremists, authoritarians now run the GOP — and no one can stop them
by Heather Cox Richardson
Boehner and McConnell weren't conservative enough for them. Nor Eric Cantor. Right-wing purists won't stop here
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?