SOURCE: Washington Post
by Margaret O'Mara
For AT&T in the 1950s, antitrust enforcement helped increase competition while keeping Ma Bell intact.
by Rebecca Onion
A new book takes a historical look at how tech affects our collective mental state—and somehow, it’s not tedious.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream