SOURCE: Washington Post
by Margaret O'Mara
For AT&T in the 1950s, antitrust enforcement helped increase competition while keeping Ma Bell intact.
by Rebecca Onion
A new book takes a historical look at how tech affects our collective mental state—and somehow, it’s not tedious.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?