by Louis Hyman
The insecure nature of work is a result of decisions by corporations and policymakers.
by Kevin Baker
America has a long, complicated track record of dreading that robots would take our jobs.
SOURCE: The Brookings Institution
Take a look at this single, stark chart depicting the 35-year history of U.S. employment in manufacturing industries.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream